This loss was due to a leak under the kitchen sink, which affected the walls and cabinets. The home was built in 1988, so we didn’t need to test for asbestos. There was visible mold growth, so we removed the affected materials and disinfected the kitchen to prepare for repairs. We did the repairs and the clients were super happy with how the job ran so smoothly and was done in a timely manner, as the home was in Escrow. In the end, there was no more mold in the home and it sold, which made the realtor very happy as well!